FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 06 Fusion in November. It isnt the one I wanted. It is the S model. I wanted the SEL but my credit wouldn't allow me to get that one. However, after I got the S model, I fell in love with it. I only like the SEL Fusion because of the dual exhaust and fog lights. Oh, and the leather interior. I looked on the net and found out that I can get those accessories after market. I can get those chrome fog lights inserts for a price that I cant recall at the moment. I called the dealership and he said the actual fog lights for the Fusion cost $70 each. I plan to add a cold air intake for a little more power. Ebay has Fusion accessories also, such as Chrome accents, wings, and a billet grill. Now that I saw all those accessories, I plan to make my 06 Fusion look even better than that SEL that I wanted. I am the type of person who likes to be unique, and when I get done with my baby, it is not going to be like no other Fusion out there. I will display some pics when I get done with it. I challenge everyone to make their Fusion unique. I mean, when you see one Fusion, you have seen them all. So, give people something to look at. 8)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
looks like you have you work all planed out! Welcome to the forums and hopefully we can help you with all your upgrading.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Glad to hear your loving yours and working on it, I am as well (many of us are here) keep it up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts