FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 2006 Mercury Milan for about 3 weeks now, and I love it! This car is definitely the nicest car I've ever owned. I've been really impressed with the interior, especially the leather seats -- very comfortable. It's also a lot roomier than I thought, but then again, my last car was a 1998 Mustang. Try fitting a child safety seat in that! With all the incentives Ford is running right now, I got a great deal on my Milan. This is a great car!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, I just realized I sounded like a car dealer in my opening post! Sorry about that.

The only drawback I would say with the Milan is the suspension is a tad bumpy. I'm talking minor bumps -- nothing uncomfortable. Maybe I'm used to my Mustang suspension which was smoother. Anyone else having this trouble?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Ditto: We have the I-4 AT Premier. It has almost everything and my Wife and I find it exciting to drive. I don’t plan on changing a thing but if I had a lot of extra money to play with, I would have the same style wheels cast out of magnesium. The wheels on the car are a little heaver than I like.

Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and I've only seen one other Milan out and about. I'm starting to see more and more Fusions though. It's fast becoming a very popular car around here. I have yet to see a Zephyer on the road, but hopefully that will soon change. Any other Milan owners in D/FW?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saw my first Zephyer in DFW last week. Looked nice, though my wife didn't like it as much as our Milan. Maybe she's biased -- I know I am!

·
Registered
580 Posts
[quote author=1sttimeMercury link=topic=50663.msg835434#msg835434 date=1153424264]
Saw my first Zephyer in DFW last week.  Looked nice, though my wife didn't like it as much as our Milan.  Maybe she's biased -- I know I am!
[/quote]

They say you have a twin, somewhere in the world. You must be my twin! We really like this piece of iron, also. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.