FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
very little experience with engine calibrations, but 91/93 octane is plentiful in my area and i would happily upgrade the engine tune for more hp/torq if i knew the performance numbers i could gain. What is available for someone who just wants to plug it in and install it, not mess with all the different parameters?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Check out jusnes tuning or steeda and get an SCT tuner its actually pretty easy they'll provide a tune you just plug in the tuner turn the key some etc and its done pretty quick.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Any of the tunes from steeda or jusnes are very simple to install and you do not need to mess with the parameters. That's all taken care of for you. Its very simple to install. Ten minutes of your time and you are all set.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I programed mine in seven minutes flat!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
My CAI and tunes go on this weekend, so I'll at least be able to provide a pretty good pre- vs. post-, extremely subjective review, but Jusnes vs. Steeda? I don't know if there is really that much of a difference. If someone in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area has a V6 with CAI and Steeda tunes, I'll race ya and we can see who comes out on top 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts