FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi Serg,

I can't remember exactly but I either started a thread or reponded to one because I wanted to swap out the OEM flasher relay with another that had a more pleasant tone. I was hoping to swap a Mazda 6 one in for the Fusion since the two cars are so similar. One of the replies was that the relay is in a box somewhere and is difficult to get to. I know in the old days it use to be this round thing you just plug and unplug from the fuse box in the driver side foot well but apparently it's not like that anymore. Please let me know if you have any success in locating it and how easy or difficult it would be to swap out.

Good luck!

·
Registered
584 Posts
On the newer Ford Focus (pre '08), it is integrated into the hazard light switch. Big module behind the red triangle. Maybe look there?

·
Registered
331 Posts
There is no seperate Flasher relay. Flashers are controlled by the Smart Junction Box or the interior fuse box. When you press the Flasher button is signals the module that you are requesting flashers. I have a wiring diagram of it if you like.

cisco

1 - 4 of 4 Posts