FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://store.roushperformance.com/

Fusion Coming soon, as listed on the site.

Taken from an email from Roush, and can be found on a few other sites.

Overview
Fusion I-4 or V6 engine vehicles with 17" wheels are eligible for package (AWD units not eligible)
Vehicle drop shipped to Roush's Livonia, MI plant then shipped to ordering dealer via Ford transportation
Fusion Sport Package Content
Roush Lower Front Mesh Grille
Ford Racing Lowering Springs (lowers unit ~ 1 inch)
Ford Accessory Black or optional Polished Racing Wheels
Ford Racing Exhaust Tip (I4 models only)
Roush Sport Edition Stripe
Ford Accessory Rear Spoiler w/integrated stop lamp
Pricing
Base package with standard black aluminum wheels (MSRP: $1,999)
Base package with optional polished aluminum wheels (MSRP: $2,199)
Custom invoice mailed to dealer by Roush
Timing
1,000 units of balance of Fusion '07MY allocation (orders placed in system)
Sport Package Warranty
Package covered under 3/36,000 warranty coverage through Roush
Ordering Instructions
Add Roush two ship-thru codes to stock Fusion orders in CONCEPS
Codes are 31J & D9R
Ordering questions can be directed to Roush (800) 59-ROUSH
Nothing released, and I have no pictures. But this will be a pretty cool indicator as to a flurry of new options. Saleen next? Who knows.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I believe I've seen one special edition already called the ICE edition it had big wheels and stuff. This will be cool, doesn't seem like a huge deal though really but not bad for 2,000. I probably wouldn't buy one even if I was looking for a fusion since they don't offer awd and even if they did probably still wouldn't.

Saleen would be very cool, big fan of their work particularly the Saleen S7. My mom lusts after their saleen mustang every time we visit the dealer.

What I'd like to see is a fusion with a better engine and manual shifting/automanual among some other things. Basically ford should let me take over for roush and saleen and make changes :)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=otaku link=topic=71745.msg1262428#msg1262428 date=1173694733]
I believe I've seen one special edition already called the ICE edition it had big wheels and stuff. This will be cool, doesn't seem like a huge deal though really but not bad for 2,000. I probably wouldn't buy one even if I was looking for a fusion since they don't offer awd and even if they did probably still wouldn't.

Saleen would be very cool, big fan of their work particularly the Saleen S7. My mom lusts after their saleen mustang every time we visit the dealer.

What I'd like to see is a fusion with a better engine and manual shifting/automanual among some other things. Basically ford should let me take over for roush and saleen and make changes :)
[/quote]

The "ICE" Edition is just dealer markings..... I called them about it. BTW they still haven't sold it in 4 months.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Of course they haven't sold it, its not worth the money and apparently I'm not the only one that didn't like the way it looked. This roush model does seem to be all show and no go which is a let down.

·
Registered
596 Posts
*sigh* they could have at least thrown in a supercharger/turbocharger into the package or something like they have for the Focus... such a disappointment. :madthrow:

·
Registered
596 Posts
.. not to mention that everything is too damn over priced.... :bitching:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Ya, all show and no go - who the hell cares?

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm disappointed like everyone else here. Roush is suposted to be about GO, not show. The only thing they did was lower it. Total waste.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I wonder if Roush will use their own body kit, or if they will use the 3d carbon kit like everyone else out there?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts