FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Mazda 3 I, and I want to put a Light Bar on the front bumper or put a bull bar and mount the lights to that but i can find a bull bar made for the 3
Does anyone know anything about the bull bar or about how or where to mount the light bar on the front of my car?

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
I've seen a 2010 that had similar style big bowl lights such as Hellas; but he had them mounted to his grill.

Another old user who has as of many years ago sold his 3 but he also had reflector style headlights IN his grill.

I have never seen any type of metal bar across the front of the 3.. nor have I ever seen anything like a bull/brush guard on anything smaller than an SUV.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've seen a 2010 that had similar style big bowl lights such as Hellas; but he had them mounted to his grill.

Another old user who has as of many years ago sold his 3 but he also had reflector style headlights IN his grill.

I have never seen any type of metal bar across the front of the 3..

nor have I ever seen anything like a bull/brush guard on anything smaller than an SUV.

Also, you can read more about light bar at Best Light Bar for Jeep Wrangler: Top 3 Product List 2020
How do you hang a light bar on top of a bullbar?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts