FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my license plate light holder/bezel fell broke and i was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where to get them (besides paying millions at the dealership) or a part number

·
Super Moderator
5,961 Posts
[quote author=jon212 link=topic=181015.msg3830774#msg3830774 date=1287367888]
So my license plate light holder/bezel fell broke and i was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where to get them (besides paying millions at the dealership) or a part number
[/quote]

Hi jon. :wavey: Here are some of the usual suspects in order of the likely least to most expensive:

- a local Salvage Yard.
- Online Ford Parts Retailers such as Team Ford Parts Online www.teamfordparts.com/ Silver State Ford Parts www.silverstatefordparts.com/ etc.. If it is not listed in the parts menu, then call.
- Local Ford or Lincoln-Mercury Dealer.

Keep in mind that if you don't want to/can't find one at a local Salvage Yard, then it still may be cheaper to purchase at your local Ford Dealer than online, according to what the online parts seller charges for shipping. So I would recommend calling your local Ford Dealer first for a price quote.

Additionally, there is always the chance you may be able to find them on Ebay, but then you don't really know what you are getting (cheap knock-off, bad fit, damaged goods etc.) and would still be likely to have shipping costs.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts