FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering who has chipped their fusion?! If so, what brand did you go with and what type of performance/gas mileage improvements did you notice?

Going to get my 2015 SE 1.5L Chipped. Want to see what people have tried so far and how much power increase they saw. Lol no I am not trying to make my fusion into some kind of racer. Just want more power than the 1.5 ecoboost delivers is all.

· Registered
2 Posts
Wondering who has chipped their fusion?! If so, what brand did you go with and what type of performance/gas mileage improvements did you notice?

Going to get my 2015 SE 1.5L Chipped. Want to see what people have tried so far and how much power increase they saw. Lol no I am not trying to make my fusion into some kind of racer. Just want more power than the 1.5 ecoboost delivers is all.
Hi Swayz87 and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Chips are a waste of money. If you want to spend you money on some type of enhanced performance, try having your vehicle tuned by purchasing a tune from one of the main tune sellers for the Ford EcoBoost engines.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Swayz87 and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Chips are a waste of money. If you want to spend you money on some type of enhanced performance, try having your vehicle tuned by purchasing a tune from one of the main tune sellers for the Ford EcoBoost engines.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Soooo what is the difference between this: Steeda Certified Fusion Custom Tune (06-16) 999 TUNE

And like this:

I can't tell if the Racechip is a tune or simply a chip? From what i've heard and seen. It seems like Racechip is a legit company etc.... Plus its like twice as expensive as the Steeda Tune above which I've seen people recommend Steeda for a tune.

Any idea?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts