FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Does anyone know the last / final order date for a 2007 Fusion ???
Any info on changes for 2008 , 3.5L Cyclone option, GT / Nascar edition :D
Will colors remain the same, Dark Blue Pearl w/ Light Stone still be offered, hope so, that's what I want, 3.0L SEL model. Merlot probably 2nd choice.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Interesting..if the last order date is May, when do the 2008's hit the lots?? My lease is up in the fall and I might move into a Fusion. I bet they add that information dash console like the 08 Escape's and that Ford Synch technology will be available. I'm personally hoping for a little more Horsepower on the engines, but, that might be wishfull thinking.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I have a question if for no other reason that to satisfy my curiosity. If the last day to order a 2007 is 5/18, when do they actually stop making 2007s. Is there a period of weeks where they will continue to make 2007s, but 5/18/07 is the cut off to "custom make" a 2007. I assume there is a downtown when they retool for 2008 (assuming there are some changes). Anyone knowledgeable on this?? Thanks

·
Registered
817 Posts
Has anyone heard or read about what might be changed for 2008? I am really curious.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ciscoford, Many thanks for the useful info. :D

Still not sure if I want to order a 2007, in the color combo I REALLY LIKE, Pearl Blue / Light Stone, SEL. Or wait for the 2008 & see what's offered in improvements / options. I doubt the 3.5L will be an option or a manual 5 spd., either, too bad. That color combo also might go away :(
Would like to see that F'ugly rooftop antennae GO AWAY, Ford PLEASE PUT IT BACK IN THE REAR GLASS, WHERE IT CAME FROM , WHERE IT BELONGS !!! I noticed the Mazda 6 also now has it on the roof too, WHY ?!? :dunno:
I like the Mazda 6s GT a lot too, 5 spd. manual, but no color combos I car for. Mazda only offers beige or black interiors for 2007. Not interested. Can't get a red with gray interior, don't understand that at all.
For what you get, at the price you get it at, the Fusion SEL, loaded, looks better all the time :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
in the same boat

i too would like to buy an SEL right now but i agree with the worry that there could be signifigant upgrades on08. i really wish ford would give out some info. it makes the decision much harder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts