FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to unplugh the keyless entry for my 2015 fusion. I pulled the door skin off but I don't see any wires to disconnect. The keyless entry is in the window frame of the door and it is glass. I'm not sure how to disconnect it, any help would be great.

stephen

·
Super Moderator
5,839 Posts
I am looking to unplugh the keyless entry for my 2015 fusion. I pulled the door skin off but I don't see any wires to disconnect. The keyless entry is in the window frame of the door and it is glass. I'm not sure how to disconnect it, any help would be great.

stephen
Hi Stevish. Sorry I can not help you with the wiring.

However, can you tell us why you are looking to disable the keypad? If it is because an ex or someone else knows a Personal Code (we have had that circumstance brought up here in the past...lol), you can erase all old Personal Codes (except for the Factory Code). The instructions are in the Owners Manual.

I did look up which fuse the keypad uses, but the same fuse also controls the power trunk release and phone connection module. So you would also lose those functions if the fuse was removed.

Perhaps another member can jump in with wiring information.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya it's because of the truck opening on it's own. I read that it might be the keypad that might be causing the problem. Thought it would be easy to try but it not looking that way.

·
Registered
2012 SEL 2.5
53 Posts
Look in the owner's book for the fuse number. Then up under the dash on the driver side is the pannel. Pull it.
Make sure you have the drivers window down in case the key fob fails with the fuse pulled

1 - 4 of 4 Posts