FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all -

I just took delivery of my 2007 Ford Fusion SEL V6 AWD. It's loaded out with the exception of the heated seats. Silver Birch with the Black interior. I'm going to get a cardomain page set up for it soon. My two previous vehicles can be seen here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/pllobell.

I love the car so far. I drove a I4 S for a couple of months and the V6 AWD is a totally different animal. It's a great ride.

I work at Babylon Ford, Long Island as a salesman, and would be more than happy to help answer anyones questions.

-PJ

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations on the new car! What a testiment for the Fusion that out of all of the cars that come your way, you'd pick the Fusion. 8)

Happy driving!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just leased a new 07 Fusion SEL V6 AWD as well! Love the car! Like PJ I also work at a Ford Dealership. I'm the Business Manager at Northway Ford in Brantford, ON. Out of all the new vehicles we have on the lot, I like the Fusion the best. 07 Edge (which is my soon to be demo) comes in a close second. I just came off an 06 500 demo and I have to say that I didn't really like it. 08 Taurus should be much better. Goodbye CVT!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations to you too Northway! When I was scouting out my Fusion, I checked out the 500 while waiting for the sales guy and didn't like the styling, I thought is was too slab looking with none of the details the Fusion has, and thought the interior quality was really poor considering it costs more than the Fusion.

Happy Driving

1 - 4 of 4 Posts