FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEL without the moonroof. Clearcoat black w/ Charcoal leather.. oh yea you can bet pics to come....Couldn't get another black car with a moonroof.. it heats up WAY too quick.. Speaking of quick.. All all serious levles, this car is dope... The cockpit looks like a freakin spaceship when it's dark and there are no exterior lights on.... Great ride and handeling into the corners.. Cheers*

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no sticking, but it's not as sophisticated as I would have liked. It's a nice feature, but I have no idea what I'll put up there. I don't usually like to keep, say my PSP in there for safety issues. There's no padding in there, so Im not sure what to do with it... Im not sure it will get much use, except for when I show people and thay say 'tight' or'pimp' ...:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
unbelieveable.. not only did albert smack one... my salesman called me today and told me that my car was the execuetive model, and that I needed to "switch" my car with another because this was a ford execuetive's car... you actually believe me dont you...camera phone images to come...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Me too! Are you saying that the dealership sold you the wrong car? That sounds impossible as they do everything by vin number...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
heres the story on the wrong car. I live in STL and had my local dalership looking for a black on black fusion for weeks. I finally got the a call and my car was at the dealership. I was told at the time of pickup that my car had just rolled off the truck and did not have a CO paper and that I would be required to come back at a later date and sign this paper. I was allowed to take delivery w/o this paper. Long story short, I got a call from my salesman later that week, and I was thinking that it was to come back and sign this paper. I have no idea what a CO is, so if anyone knows please let me know. At this point he tells me that I need to bring the car back as it was sent out to that dealership for a ford exec in the area to pickup. Not gonna mention any names, but this is the largest ford dealer in St. Louis... If this is the case, I'm not brinking it back unless they pay my state sales tax.. So Bob, If your reading this, heads up buddy...

Also, anyone had trouble quoting your FUSION for online insurance?? Heh.. they dont even have the fusion in the database.. Funny stuff... I had to get a 2005 focus temp card for my ins..

-chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts