FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys header says it all how long should I wait to dyno the car?
I am assuming I should give it some break in time before strapping it up but I want to get the numers as is off the lot before I start to play around with it.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Some will say 3000 miles, others will say 5000, some don't recommend it at all. I personally would wait at least 1000 miles, dump the oil, refill it back up then dyno it.

But, the way the lot porters at the dealerships drive these cars, they probably already "broke it in" for you. ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I was thinking of after my 1000 k oil change or 3000k so its about what I thought the crazy part is I work at a factory with a duno lab but there is no way to bring a car in lol just engines from the line aaaaargggggggggg the frustration lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool Jay I just checked out the place you put up and they sound real solid I am going to see if I can set somthing up around thanksgiving weekend I should be able to get over 1500 by then and am going to south bend Indy anyway. Sounds like those guys really know their stuff and have been around for a long time may talk to them about throwing a tune on the baby as well just have to make sure I can get the original put back on for service times.

Thanks for all your help Jaysen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts