FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been researching around for a good cat back exhuast system for my 2006 Ford Fusion I4 Manual. I have finally came to the conclusion of picking up one of the Magnaflow Cat Backs. I have heard nothing but good things from people who have had them and I am pretty interested in seeing/hearing how it goes on my car. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments on the Magnaflow Cat Back for the Fusion? Any info would really help me, I should be purchasing this in about a week or two. But again any info or comments would be awesome, or anything I should expect! Thanks guys!

:D :) :eek: :shock: :? 8) :lol: :p :klavergreg:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=grindman620 link=topic=79483.msg1459795#msg1459795 date=1180981928]
So I have been researching around for a good cat back exhuast system for my 2006 Ford Fusion I4 Manual. I have finally came to the conclusion of picking up one of the Magnaflow Cat Backs. I have heard nothing but good things from people who have had them and I am pretty interested in seeing/hearing how it goes on my car. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments on the Magnaflow Cat Back for the Fusion? Any info would really help me, I should be purchasing this in about a week or two. But again any info or comments would be awesome, or anything I should expect! Thanks guys!

:D :) :eek: :shock: :? 8) :lol: :p :klavergreg:
[/quote]

if you go out to You Tube there are a few Videos of both I4 and V6

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.