FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm Im wondering why I have the aux button on the head unit but no aux plug in? Is there even a way to wire one in without replacing the head unit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
[quote author=jagermeister73 link=topic=77447.msg1408293#msg1408293 date=1179153320]
Hmm Im wondering why I have the aux button on the head unit but no aux plug in? Is there even a way to wire one in without replacing the head unit?
[/quote]

Hey bud! Here you go....took me a while to find this. Go into the center consule, in there you will a plug like a ear phone jack. You just need to buy an double sided earphone plug...plug it into your MP3 player.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope don't have one in mine. Guess it was an early 07 model. Only thing inside my storage compartment is the 2nd power point. :( Oh well.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Job #2 Fusions, built after Sept. 6, 2006, have the iPod plug in the center console which works in conjunction with the AUX button. 2006 Fusions and 2007s built prior to Sept. 6, 2006 (Job #1) do not have the plug. It's a bummer but that's the way it is.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Man that blows! I din't even know bout mine. I was on Ford's web site, they had a pic of it. I guess i need to read the owners man.
LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
The website that Chris06Fusion provided looks like the real deal. I'll be ordering one for my early '06 Fusion. Thanks Hoss!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts