FordFusionClub.com banner

JLeviSW - What happened?

14K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Wizno 
#1 ·
Just curious as to why they aren't on here anymore. Have a problem with my DDEs and would like to ask some questions.

#3 ·
Yeah, I have initiated a conversation with them via email but am still curious what happened to them. They seemed to be a member favorite.

#4 ·
yeah would like to know also, but their email responses are lacking the needed info i ordered $200 worth of products on 5-2-06 and still haven't recieved them. I've asked them about a week ago if they would at least reimburse the 2-3 day shipping charges and they said they basically had to check with their boss.

#5 ·
Short story:  He decided not to renew his sponsorship. (at least, this is what I have been told... I could be mistaken)

If you want more information, I suggest you attempt to get that insight from him... sorry.

#6 ·
Long Story: Jlevi still lives! :klavergreg:

Even more suprising is he's still in business :lol:

We will still support all our customers here, but we have chosen to cease our advertising on this forum. Unfortunately, it was not profitable enough for us here as we did not have enough products available for Mazda 3 Owners. Instead, we are working with a new company, www.Wiznosport.com, which specializes in Mazda 3's! We will be helping them offer our products to the fine people of Mazda3Forums.

If you purchased through us, we can still help you. Use the emails above or call our toll free number: 1.888.JLEVISW

Thanks and I hope the moderators don't mind me posting here to touch base!
JL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.