FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first, why is this forum so dead? second, where is the cheapest place to find oem body parts. I need a rear bumper and rh mirror preferrably painted merlot and I don't mind if theyre take offs. third, where's the go to place to get things like chrome grills and fog light bezels? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
dead??? this is the most active fusion forum I have seen. for body parts I always rely on copart finder or my local u pull it. all else fails amazon cant be beat if you don't mind shipping costs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its dead compared to the focus forums I used to be a part of. they always had hundreds of active threads and here it looks like there's only a few active in each category. don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. I wouldn't find this many fusion owners to contribute in my area lol. I'm still grateful for the community. thanks for the suggestion. I'll check it out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Usually the cheapest place for oem body panels is as the mid said, 'rockauto.com'. You could try ebay too, although you might have a hard time finding panels painted. As for the chrome grilles and bezels, definitely ebay. I found a different custom front grille that is chrome on eBay. They also had the same style grille available for the lower part of the grille and the dog light bagels. I have both and I love it. Did cost a decent amount of $$ though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts