FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so mad at my self! I cut the ground wire from the right yellow side lamp to close to the socket and now I have no space to even add a extended wire. Do Ford sell the wiring socket for the yellow side lamp?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Re: I need help PLEASE!!!

Hi douglas307...just got in from NXT'g my Fuzion....heres the link to D.Stern which is what I used to do this mod... which I got on this Forum ...http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/markerflash/markerflash.html...looks to me like the grd wire from ur side marker ...bk-gy (pin 2) needs to be spliced into the ye-vt wire (pin 3) of your right turn sig...and ditto for the left. Use D.Sterns as a reference...2nd pic...should do the trick....don't let D.S.'s wire color's confuse ya.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I made a big dumb mistake!

Bump! I am so mad at my self! I cut the ground wire from the right yellow side lamp to close to the socket and now I have no space to even add a extended wire coming from the socket. Do Ford sell the socket with the wires attached?

·
Registered
313 Posts

He said it's too short to fix.

Call Ford and see if you can get a replacement.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I already purchase the replacement socket with wires for $20 from ford dealer.

·
Registered
982 Posts

[quote author=yeloxr7 link=topic=80677.msg1503270#msg1503270 date=1182374908]
He said it's too short to fix.

Call Ford and see if you can get a replacement.
[/quote]

I was referring to disassembling the connector and soldering in a new lead. Some/Most will come apart with a little bit of effort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts