FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=285034&highlight=#285034

Hmmm...his sig looked familiar, and then I noticed this person had the same car...and then he mentioned his former Mercedes... hmmmmmmm....

Oh yeah, rockintunes23's last post was March 29, and FreeStyLinDrive joined March 29. Even BIGGER hmmm....

Oh yeah again, both on the east coast and mention "small" under their avatar....HMMMMM....

Coincidence?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yes it is... look at his location Location: Mid-Atlantic USA (GUESS: its the smallest one) = Dewey Beach, Delaware (small wonder) as Rockintunes23 had it on his.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
We never banned him, so don't know why he'd get a new name. 1/2man1/2mazin is not using the same IP as rockintunes, if that's who you meant.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
This post seals the deal that it is Rockintunes23:
FreeStyLinDrive said:
nc987 said:
lol, its sad when someones idea of easy when it comes to locking doors is having the car do it for them, power door locks are pretty damn easy to operate, its just actually thinking to do it is the hard part.
I had a saturn rental after my car accident in November. It didn't have electric locks and lets just say, that wasn't easy. I went from my benz that automatically locked/unlocked every door to no electric locks at all. Thank GOD I was drugged up the entire time I had that rental. lol

Also what I liked about my benz, you could go into the settings menu and change the option of automatic locks or manual locks. For those people who do not want the car to lock automatically.
http://www.mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=269654&highlight=#269654

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I call shennanigans on Rockintunes23! :lol:
http://www.fmvperformance.com/index.php?MenuItem=13
Profile, Avatar, Signature and Account Information
All members are asked to include their general whereabouts in their profile, so as to better assist them in finding the information they desire. Non-Work-Safe items are not permitted in profiles, avatars or signatures. This information will be held to the highest standard, as it is included in every post that you make.
Avatar maximum size is 125x125 pixels.
Signature maximum size is five lines of text or a 500x100 graphic and one line of text.
One person, one active account. Multiple accounts are not allowed.
Misleading registrations (unauthorized use of company names, etc) will result in instant account deactivation, without warning.
Profile and Signature information must conform to our commercial poster policies.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Funny, I just responded to a post from that cat and told him he was being pretty abrasive for a noob. Two days as a member with 15 posts and he's already yelling at people to use the search function???

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Apparently we aren't the only board rockintunes trolls.

other person: hey this is ... got a ?
chilly122000: ok
other person: Have a mazda 3 owner trolling my boards...think it might be one of your guys
other person: he keeps refering to the benz he use to have
chilly122000: i know who that is
chilly122000: he's an asshole
chilly122000: ban him

:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts