FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. I'm on the fence whether I like the look of this Fusion or not.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Is that a two tone paint job? Interesting. I'd have to see it for real but that might not be bad. I don't care for that type of spoiler, though.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Yeah -- the spoiler has to go, but other than that, the 2-tone paint scheme looks pretty good.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the paint scheme wasn't bad. I'm just not a fan of the the rear bumper with the holes for the dual exhaust and I would probably choose a different wheel.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
That two tone paint job is very popular in my area. I saw the best one on a Honda Accord that was red on top and black on the bottom seperated by a white line. Very clean. That Fusion looks okay, but would look much better with a smaller wing and better rims.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Not that I know of.... This is a good reason for me to get the site stickers done.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Wow Abbot - that definitely ain't me! :) I don't think I've seen that one driving around here either. Didn't really like it on first glance but now it's really kinda growing on me. Was that in your neck of the woods?

PM me when you're ready to do the Eibachs. Hopefully my car will be out by then.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw that car on the way to work yesterday (in Addison at Belt Line/Midway).

I'll definitely let you know when I get my springs :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.