FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! I'm new to the club and have found quite a bit of information on my Fusion, thankfully, but I do still have a question that I'm hoping you guys can answer. I have a 2018 SE with Lux and Tech package but sadly without fog lights. While reading info here about adding them I decided to go check out if by chance my car has the correct harness for adding fog lights and maybe save me some $$ and the hassle of removing the bumper. When I pulled the bezel out there was a wire behind it clasped onto the body of the car. I do think it is a connector for fog lights but upon further inspection of the plug it dosent look like the connector would fit an oem fog lamp from Ford. Also, I checked the wiring for the grey cable in slot 14 on my headlight switch and the grey wire was there. Is there possibly a piece I'd have to purchase that would go between the plug and the actual fog lamp? I'm not trying to get too excited just yet that there is a possibility that my car is wired for fog lights, so thought I'd reach out and see if anyone has any info before I went hunting down the rabbit holes again. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts