1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
371 Posts
It does look quite nice. I wish the lighting of the pictures were better to really see the nuaunces of the car.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Besides the rather weird desire to obliterate the Ford emblem, I think that car looks awesome. Kind of looks like an Edge from far away.

·
Registered
280 Posts
The front end's 'monochromatic' look definately accentuates the Fusion's most prominant feature on his...the chrome 3 bar upper grill...very nicely done!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know he is a member here now. I don't know how often he comes here though.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Is the owner of this car on here still?? I cannot get on Cardomain says the car is not available anymore but i remember it and wanted to see some more pics thanks a lot.

·
Registered
840 Posts
i saved this picture long ago.

this right?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
[quote author=oneill_sel link=topic=82491.msg2417005#msg2417005 date=1214353788]
sure is thank you.

Does anyone know if this car has a body kit on it??

Also can you paint a street scene grill black??
[/quote]It's got 3d Carbon body kit, no idea about painting a Street Scene grill though.

·
Registered
840 Posts
cant wait till i get my rims, lip, and drop. My car will look like that but with bronze 18's, and my mesh grille instead.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
[quote author=benit0 link=topic=82491.msg2418993#msg2418993 date=1214418127]
cant wait till i get my rims, lip, and drop. My car will look like that but with bronze 18's, and my mesh grille instead.
[/quote]

You're putting BRONZE 18's on!? I hate you so much lol. Now I see why you got rid of all the chrome, it would have clashed too much. That is going to look so sweet.

·
Registered
840 Posts
damnit.... i really was going to keep the bronze a secret hahaha.

oh well, cats out of the bag.

but yeah, thats why i got rid of all the chrome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.