FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know or has anyone tryed to have these things installed in there 2007 fusion?? All 2007 SEL's have a standared folding front seat and an IPOD hook up. Although if your 07 model was built before 9/6/06 they do not have it.Well if I would have been aware of this before hand I would have ordered a new one instead of buying one off the lot. Anyways, has anyone looked into this and if so does anyone think it is worth the time to ask my dealership about installing these option? Just because in my opinion it isnt fair they didnt make me aware of these changes...I dont know tell me what you think....

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I know someone around here had the Ipod connection installed due to an error on the window sticker. I personally don't think that the 2 options are worth the fight.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I like these options, and have/will used both. I must have gotten lucky. My build date is slightly before 9/6 -- but still in Sept.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You know its funny, i use my ipod hookup everyday and i knew my fusion was option2 because of that but i had no idea about the folding front seat, i literally ran out and checked and it was like finding out about a secret compartment in your car ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Does anybody know if I acquire a folding front seat say from the local junk yard, will it be a direct bolt-on/swap from a 2007 to a 2006...??

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I would definitely like to have the Ipod hookup, but I can't understand why a fold down passenger seat is necessary. OK, so if you Kayak or something like that then I can see it, but if you're doing this then you probably just need to haul off and buy an F150.

I have hauled many 7-foot pieces of wood in my Fusion and a passenger seat that folded completely down was never a necessity. Of course, this was at the same time that I hauled 100 pavestone bricks in my trunk. Sometimes I miss my truck......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts