FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to introduce my self and my Fusion. I have been browsing the forum for a while and got my 07 SE in November. Love my Fusion more and more every day. Looking forward to enjoying the forum and meeting new friends.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Glad to hear you are loving your fusion. Welcome to the forums! :cheers:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Glad to hear your enjoying it also. Welcome to the boards! I have a friend with the same color as you just a higher trim level. 8)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Great photo RiverFusion. Enjoy the car and the forum. Boz

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great picture! I have the same color in the S version. Have the tint too and I think these cars look great in the lighter colors. Think Ill take a pic of mine soon.

Late

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for all the comments. Just bought a wood dash kit and installing this weekend. Note to all avoid wooddashexperts.com I had custom ordered an MKZ match ($331.95) the sent the wrong one (Platunum Burl $291on their web site) I decided instead of waiting the 30 more days they said it was going to be to get the right one to take them up on their offer for 10% off the burl when I aggreed they was going to give me 10% refund from what I paid for the MKZ match an increase of $9 from the internet cost off the burl kit. Long story shortened it has taken me two weeks to get them to aggree to 10% off the burl kit and the diffrence back from the burl to the MKZ match. Way too much drama. Any way I am taking pictures of the install. Can't wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Be sure to post lots of nice photos. It sounds like a grand project.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone I bought an 07 fusion SE on monday. I love everything about the car. Look foward to talking with all of you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts