FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I highly recommend the Meguires brands of interior protectants and cleaners. I used the leather cleaner/conditioner on my car and wow! the leather looks deep and rich. The plastic cleaner/conditioner from Megs is also top notch. My interior looks incredible... :)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=Scape2 link=topic=49212.msg774194#msg774194 date=1150595887]
I highly recommend the Meguires brands of interior protectants and cleaners. I used the leather cleaner/conditioner on my car and wow! the leather looks deep and rich. The plastic cleaner/conditioner from Megs is also top notch. My interior looks incredible... :)
[/quote]

I use all the Meguires products. I usualy use all the NXT products. What leather cleaner did you use? I want to get something on my leather to start the protection. :cheers:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I agree with you guys on the Megs and NXT products they are awesome. I use the Meguires Gold Class Rich Leather cleaner/conditioner spray...I love it and the smell is great. I spray it on the seats and spread it around with MF cloth let it sit for a little bit then wipe it off. Also the Quick Interior Detailer is awesome.

·
Registered
94 Posts
What do you think about the Armor All Leather Wipes? Do they work just as well as the Gold Class wipes? Also, do the wipes condition as well as clean?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I use almost exclusively Meguiars. I think it's the best of the mass market products. Call me crazy, but I try to stick with one brand for all my products. I use Meg's NXT wash and wax. I use their regular paint cleaner and polish, and the Gold Class leather cleaner. My wife got me a package for father's day last year that included a bunch of stuff including micro fiber cloth's and other detailing items. Check their website. Seems like I've heard some negatives on Armor All from another thread, but I haven't used Armor All in years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts