FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
I think the quality of various companies... varies. More importantly to me though is the fact that these guys have provided NO shots of their interiors installed. I'm a little sketched out by that. I wonder if you could contact them and request some?

·
Registered
311 Posts
There's a kit on ebay right now. It looks really good. I found a couple more companies that make kits by googling "fusion dash kit". The company I wanted to deal with doesn't have one out yet so I may wait until they do. I HAVE to get rid of this monotone interior, I don't care if they are just "stickers"

Pic from ebay-

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I got the Piano Black and it's staying! I love it. Interested to see the aluminuminum. [Spelled incorrectly on purpose]

·
Registered
60 Posts
The faux-carbon-fibre trim is the one element of my Fusion I'm not too crazy about. I might make own stainless look with supplies from an art store.

·
Registered
91 Posts
[quote author=swoop1156 link=topic=33871.msg618452#msg618452 date=1142393693]
I got the Piano Black and it's staying!  I love it.  Interested to see the aluminuminum.  [Spelled incorrectly on purpose]
[/quote]
I got the piano black too and it scrathes WAY too easily...

·
Registered
27,077 Posts
What about the brushed aluminum look of the Milan?  Wouldn't it fit?  I like the Piano Black.... But a friend of mine has a Milan with the "grey burl wood"  and it looks nice...   Interested to see how good the black interior would look with stainless.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
[quote author=MParrott link=topic=33871.msg678910#msg678910 date=1145898628]
[quote author=swoop1156 link=topic=33871.msg618452#msg618452 date=1142393693]
I got the Piano Black and it's staying!  I love it.  Interested to see the aluminuminum.  [Spelled incorrectly on purpose]
[/quote]
I got the piano black too and it scrathes WAY too easily...
[/quote]
Been lucky so far, and haven't had any of the scratching...

·
Registered
230 Posts
[quote author=ILikeFordsToo link=topic=33871.msg618321#msg618321 date=1142388197]
Mine is on its way will be here at the end of this week its a brushed aluminum
[/quote]
Please give us a "quality" report and let us know how you like it and the brand ect.....
Say where in Calfornia are you?

·
Registered
27 Posts
My dealer added a woodgrain kit free and it covered everything even the radio. Only thing is the strips over glove box and behind steering wheel dont completely cover the silver dash the Milans come with. Im not sure hwo the Fusions are but watch out for that when adding kits. As for me i love it regardless of the tiny imperfections. Gives the car a classier look.

I am not sure how to upload the pics i have. I tried uploading the pics to as an attachment but with no success.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts