FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pics of my interior today and thought I'd post them. I've got the Steeda power window button, power seat button, e-brake cover and a TWM performance short shifter w/leather boot and a polished stainless TWM knob. You'll also see my velour dash cover. I found the perfect spot for my big ass umbrella right along the passenger seat. Since it rains down here quite a bit, I always need it. I've also included some other pics during a rain where you can see the X-TREME :lol: sheeting action from my detailing endeavors. Notice the Silverstar turn bulbs...they look so much cooler than the plain Orange bulbs.

I am waiting for my Steeda intake and my Magnaflow cat. Both should be here this week. I've done a lot of mods to this vehicle, including the ones mentioned above plus a Steeda STB, rims/tires/Eibach springs, aftermarket spoiler, Trico NeoForm wipers, G2 black painted calipers, Jusnes tune, tint, Apexcone HID kit and more. After the cat is installed, I plan on installing a double-din DVD player and upgraded interior speakers for one of my final projects on this car.

XTREME ZAINO WAX JOB AND CLEAR SEAL COAT (Look at the clouds in my hood)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Looks good, I like the shift knob! I am using the same amber turn signals, they look great during the day! Need to do something with those side markers!!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm getting some vinyl for the side marker lights. One of the small mods left. Thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
MRC, do you have the part number for the short TWM short shifter you bought? They don't have one specifically for the Fusion...

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Looks great mrc. It doesn't look as bad as I thought. I still prefer chrome though.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
That Zaino looks like a great product. I have to get my hands on some. Do you order yours straight from Zaino, or another source?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.