FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 28 Posts

· Administrator
6,204 Posts
What models are interchangeable with 2012 fusion
Hi Donald. The 2010-2012 Fusion is the mid-cycle refresh of the 1st generation Fusion. So almost all 2010-2012 Fusion parts are "interchangeable". Many mechanical pieces from the 2010-2012 Mercury Milan are also "interchangeable".

Some parts from the 2006-2009 Fusion (and Mercury Milan) are also "interchangeable", but that will be on a case by case basis according to part.

All of that being said, always purchase by part number. If the part is the same, the part number will be the same.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

· Administrator
6,204 Posts
Can I use the rear bumper cover from a 2006 Mercury Milan on a 2006 Ford Fusion?
Hi AOP and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. No, you can not. Google photos of "2006 Mercury Milan rear" and "2006 Ford Fusion rear" and you will see they are not interchangeable.

Good luck.

· Administrator
6,204 Posts
are the any parts from a 2013 fusion that i can put on a 2011
Hi dljames. More details/specificity as to exactly what parts you are looking to replace would help. They are two different Fusion generations. So very few parts would be interchangeable. Perhaps some engine parts.

Good luck.

· Administrator
6,204 Posts
So im looking to change out a head light will this work with an 07-09 model if I find the part?
Hi freyes and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. More information may help. Will what work? What model year Fusion do you have and what model year headlights are you asking about? The 2006-2009 Fusions use the same headlight units.

The 2010-2012 models are different and will not fit a 2006-2009. And the 2013+ models are different again.

Get back to us with more information and good luck.

· Administrator
6,204 Posts
Would the front end of a 2014 Ford Fusion fit the front end of a 2017 Ford Fusion
Hi mcfadden. If you are you referring to the front fascia/bumper covers/grilles etc? Yes. However, according to model year, trim level and equipment, you may also need to change/replace a few other things...i.e. the fog light brackets/attachement points etc.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 28 Posts