FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2008 Milan. Im looking to do some mods. The question is.. Are the majority of the parts that are labeled for Fusion compatable with the Milan??

G

·
I would say that none of the exterior parts are interchangable, but I'm pretty sure a good 90% of the interior is the same. The MKZ/Zephyr's interior is titally different that the Milan and the Fusion.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Everything is interchangeable. The only exterior parts that are different is the fascia, lights, fenders and I think the hood, but if you really wanted you could swap them all for Fusion or even Zephyr/MKZ parts. Same in the rear. The interior is 100% interchangeable and the suspension and drivetrain is exactly the same, so no need to interchange anything.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know if the Ford Five Hundred Parts are also interchangeable I have 06 Ford five hundred v6 3.0 need snew radiator support bracket but not cheao or easy to find online noticing some results seem to show montegro and taurus when I google it

·
Administrator
6,109 Posts
Does anyone know if the Ford Five Hundred Parts are also interchangeable I have 06 Ford five hundred v6 3.0 need snew radiator support bracket but not cheao or easy to find online noticing some results seem to show montegro and taurus when I google it
Hi mmacage and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Not sure what you are asking. Are you wondering if Ford Five Hundred parts interchangeable with a Ford Fusion?

Generally speaking...No. There may be a few parts here and there which are interchangeable between the Five Hundred and Fusion, but there are far too many parts to go line by line. The way to find out would be by part number. If the part numbers for two different vehicles are the same, then they would be interchangeable.

On the other hand, if you are asking if a Ford Five Hundred radiator support bracket is interchangeable with one from a Mercury Montego? Yes, those parts would be interchangeable.

If I am off target and you are asking about something else, please clarify.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi mmacage and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Not sure what you are asking. Are you wondering if Ford Five Hundred parts interchangeable with a Ford Fusion?

Generally speaking...No. There may be a few parts here and there which are interchangeable between the Five Hundred and Fusion, but there are far too many parts to go line by line. The way to find out would be by part number. If the part numbers for two different vehicles are the same, then they would be interchangeable.

On the other hand, if you are asking if a Ford Five Hundred radiator support bracket is interchangeable with one from a Mercury Montego? Yes, those parts would be interchangeable.

If I am off target and you are asking about something else, please clarify.

Good luck.
5G1Z16138AB Radiator Core Support Bracket is what I am needing most now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts