FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have enough right now for the Steeda CAI but would also like to get the TBS. Should I wait till I have enough money to buy both and install them at the same time? If not I'll order that CAI asap.
Thanks ahead.

P.S. i've been looking around this forum for a little while and now I find my self checking it every day, usually at school 8)

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Well, it might save you on shipping to order both at once, but otherwise there's no reason you can't install each of them separately.

Maybe I'm not understanding your question....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry just to clarify, would it be easier for me to install them both at once? Or since i can't afford them both right now, would it be a hassel to install the CAI, then later order the TBS and install that?

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=Zero2Sixty link=topic=90780.msg1759782#msg1759782 date=1191546204]
sorry just to clarify, would it be easier for me to install them both at once? Or since i can't afford them both right now, would it be a hassel to install the CAI, then later order the TBS and install that?
[/quote]

No, you're fine. It would be easy to install them separately. You might save a total of 5 minutes (mainly prep time, grabbing tools, etc.) if you did them both at the same time.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I did the TBS first, then the CAI. I did both of these before I bought the tuner. Ran for about 2 weeks w/o tunes. Ran fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts