FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any good rim wholesalers out there that have some nice prices?

I'm thinking about some 18" chrome rims. I don't want to go broke though. Is it possible to get some sweet ass rims and tires for $1000?

Please let me know.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Well, keep check on E-Bay if you are willing to get some used rims, but new rims and tires for $1000? :? That is a slim chance.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Black, I responded back to your PM. I hope that helps you. If you have any other questions, let me know.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
If anyone can help on this topic, it would truly benefit me also. I have been wanting rims ever since I bougt my Fusion, but being a family carrying a wife and two kids on my back takes a lot of money. My wife recently started working, so I should be able to finally get some rims!!! If you get hold to some rims for $1000, please share.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just posted up a rim photo in my gallery. I wish I could get those. I found them for $259 per rim so that would be out of my budget. But I really like them. What do you guys think? Please comment.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
They look okay, but I don't like the 2-in-1 rim look (looks like two different star rims molded together). 1 rim, 1 design, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, they are nice rims, but I wouldn't get them especially for the price.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the smoothness of them. They look easy to clean and they are sleek. I've found them on another sit efor $252 each. Thats still going to put me around $1400.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
[quote author=BlackI4se link=topic=79476.msg1459526#msg1459526 date=1180977921]
Is there any good rim wholesalers out there that have some nice prices?

I'm thinking about some 18" chrome rims. I don't want to go broke though. Is it possible to get some sweet ass rims and tires for $1000?

Please let me know.
[/quote]

If you don't mind buying used, I'd suggest checking craigslist for your local area. I've been thinking about selling my 18's so I can get 20s.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was just at the rim store yestarday. They quoted me for the 18" chrome rox star rims for $1224 w/ tires and new lugs. That is also including mount and balance and install. I give them that and I'm rolling home on the newbees. I'm really thinking about it. I'm wondering if I tell him all I have is $1100 if he'll still want to make a deal. Those rims look pretty sick in person. I didn't get a chance to look at the tires or see what brand they were though.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Should i be running 225/40/18 or 225/45/18 tires. The rim place said the 40 series tires were a perfect match. I want the samr overall height to maintain the correct speedo. Which one is right?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
"Throw some D's on that b****!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nah thats too big. I'm not into rims being that big on a car. Plus the cost jumps alot.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tire rack says 225/45/18. So now which one is right?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts