FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have some pics of window tint on your tungsten fusion. I am getting Ultimate 28 tint on the back and wonderd how dark it is.
Thank you

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Re: Im requesting a Tungsten fussion pic with 28% tint

[quote author=Total ConFUSION link=topic=77866.msg1422964#msg1422964 date=1179582262]
What the hell is a "fussion"?
[/quote]

Fixed! :exnbpup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have 35% on my car and I feel it is just right. I have limousine tint on the windshield strip. The pictures of the tint are darker than it really is. Click on picture to view album

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pics do you have any of the back window? I wasnt going to tint the driver and passenger window so i didnt want to go too dark behind me so there isnt such a contrast. I like your 35% maybe ill go 28 on the back and 35 on the side back

·
Registered
39 Posts
[quote author=dirtyddd link=topic=77866.msg1425290#msg1425290 date=1179699183]
Thanks for the pics do you have any of the back window? I wasnt going to tint the driver and passenger window so i didnt want to go too dark behind me so there isnt such a contrast. I like your 35% maybe ill go 28 on the back and 35 on the side back
[/quote]
Personally I think 28 is too dark for the rear but it may be legal in your state.I don't have a rear view photo yet.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If it was legal, I would just paint my back glass black. The high rear end and my spoiler make my rear glass useless. I learned to use my side mirrors driving a bus and towing. Since I got this car, its like driving a bus all over again...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you have the stock spoiler that shouldnt hinder your view, i only see about a half inch of it but i do agree its hard to see out the back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.