·
Registered
13 Posts
unfortunately the guy hasn't logged on since middle of july

·
Registered
29 Posts
Life happens. Don't give up hope yet.

OP, if you could pull it off for $100 I'd be interested. Would like to see the finished product first though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
oh I'm not giving up, working on a couple of things myself, just curious to see what he could/may could offer

wonder if he gets emails when someone comments on here like on other forums haha
blowing his email up haha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Am considering doing something like this on my '12, just been playing with some mockups in photoshop for now.

I don't know how hard it was to make the trim, but this image sure makes me want to start working on it:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Wow, I had no idea so many people where responding to this thread. Haven't been on this forum for sometime. And I wasn't getting notified of any posts or messages. Allways had that issue with this forum. I never had an opportunity to make a mold but with the recent requests and interests I might look at it again. It wasn't super hard to make the frame. Basically I cut down the top and bottom pieces of the cross bars and used what I cut out to fill in the sides and used fiberglass to secure it all. Biggist issue with making them in mass quantity is shipping. The top part makes it rather large to ship.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts