FordFusionClub.com banner

I wanna "Clock" Ford NOW WITH PICS!

23K views 60 replies 34 participants last post by  jeffrey106 
Re: I wanna "Clock" Ford

I have a Mercury Milan. Same CHEAP clock. There are a few things Ford cheaped out on, clock , folding mirrors, UNDERCOATING?, glove box light ect. I guess this is how I got my 0% financing.

Re: I wanna "Clock" Ford

How much did they charge you for the Z clock?

From what I can see...yes. I am currently in a search for an inexpensive, but better looking alternative.

The clock is just another example of how Ford went very cheap when it did not have to. Metal hands on the clock would have gone a long way. I said "cheap is no undercoating" because, after the advent of the dealer undercoating scam, cars were factory undercoated, at least the ones I purchased. So now what I see is some undercoating, lots of plastic shields and lots of bare metal in between! The undercoating no only protects better (IMO) but also helps quiet the ride. Perhaps the plastic is lighter but it leaves unprotected areas and also dirt, water and mud can get behind the plastic and sit there staying moist longer. I do not like it, but that's just my opinion. If more people care to chime in we should start a new thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.