FordFusionClub.com banner

I wanna "Clock" Ford NOW WITH PICS!

23K views 60 replies 34 participants last post by  jeffrey106 
Re: I wanna "Clock" Ford

I hate the cheap thing.   I am planning some type of replacement.   Nothing aftermarket I can find right now and the hole is not standard for any instrument clock (not to mention the two set button holes in the dash).

I took it out of the dash to see what space I have to play with.

I'll tell you this, it's as cheap behind the dash as the part that shows.   Cheap, cheap plastic.  All the "chrome" looking stuff is cheap plastic which is connected to some white plastic.

The good news is that there is actually lots of room in that dash space so there is room for some type of replacement clock without it having to be real small.  Like I said, I'm working on it.

Re: I wanna "Clock" Ford

[quote author=JFUSION link=topic=31409.msg1036451#msg1036451 date=1161992459]
I hope the Lincoln Zephyr clock fits, the overall design is similar but I'm not too sure on the overall measurements in terms of button locations and diameter of the face when it goes into the Fusion trim piece.  My Zephyr clock should be here in a few more days , IMO it looks a lot nicer, more watch like in appearance.   If I get it to fit I'll let you know.
[/quote]

JFUSION Please be sure to report back after you receive the Zephyr clock. I'm real interested to see what that clock looks like and if it works in the Fusion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.