FordFusionClub.com banner

I wanna "Clock" Ford NOW WITH PICS!

23K views 60 replies 34 participants last post by  jeffrey106 
Re: I wanna "Clock" Ford

The clock in the radio is enabled by two different ways... I will have to look it up and let you know. Most of the time its an extra wire in the connector that enables the clock. That was for the older radios, however, these radios are new and the have to be programmed when replaced. So I am going to assume that they can be reprogramed to turn the clock off. The only problem is that I you will need a Ford scan tool and the correct "as built data" from a vehicle with a clock to reprogram it. For example the older expeditions and navigators had basicaly the same radio head unit, but the navigator has a dash mounted clock. There was an extra wire to enable the clock. Yet, the new delphi radios like in the fusion and 500 and others are pretty complex so they have programmable parameters. I had one last week the lube rack changed the radio out with out programming it and the illumination lights didnt work on the radio until I programmed it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.