FordFusionClub.com banner

I wanna "Clock" Ford NOW WITH PICS!

23K views 60 replies 34 participants last post by  jeffrey106 
#1 ·
Been driving my Fusion for a couple of days now and I've been really impressed. I get lots of stares and even had a guy at the airport who wanted to sit in the car... After all that Ford went through to trim out this car, they missed one little detail. The clock that they put in the middle of the dash is C-H-E-A-P ! I give it a couple of months max... It's made of extremely cheap and obvious plastic. Surely it would not have cost them too much more to use slightly better materials... If they had speant one more dollar on this little detail I would have zero complaints. The rest of the car rocks! Well, one other complaint is that the sunroof causes that annoying pressure sound problem (whump whump whump) in my ear...

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Re: I wanna "Clock" Ford

Yeah, it was fun :D This is my first car to purchase ( I own a truck), so I'm not used to the new car feeling... Kind of addictive... Will post pics in a seperate post...

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Re: I wanna "Clock" Ford

OK.. It sounds like I've been misunderstood...

I like the idea of the analog clock, I just think it was made cheaply! It reminds me of the infiniti clock too. The difference is that you can tell the ford's version is molded plastic. Seriously, mine looks like it came out of a plastic egg from a grocery store gumball machine. It's crap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.