FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( :( :(

i also have a load of other things i need to sell, and quickly
started a new job, but only got 3 days in last week, and the boss was out of state this week, so i had no work at all
and, since i only get paid on 15th and 30th of the month, it'll be mid-may before i get into a normal pay cycle

car is an '06 mazda 3s hatch - black, pics/details are on other threads on this site
bike is an '82 honda CB750F - black/red
kayak is an '06 hobie adventure - red

so, here's what i have in addition to those

http://www.demoniclemon.com/thingstosell/

see something you like, email me through the link here and i'll get back to you asap

-$325 in the bank, all the cash i have is in my wallet, next paycheck will be only for 3 days of work
started a new job, but only got 3 days in last week, and the boss was out of state this week, so i had no work at all
and, since i only get paid on 15th and 30th of the month, it'll be mid-may before i get into a normal pay cycle

(assuming i can prevent getting kicked out of my apt. and buying food and gas, and paying bills between then and now)

or does anyone have $1500 i can borrow?

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
if you have decent credit i would try your bank, maybe refinance, tell them the situation
it might work

something similar happened to me like 4 years ago, i lost my job, went out drinking to celebrate/fix depression from loseing the job, broke my arm that night, out of work for 3 months, i sold a bunch of stuff i regret selling just to cut bills, then on month 2 my car broke (clutch, and flywheel bill was $1200 after labor and fixing some other stuff)

i went to my bank and refinanced the car loan, got $3000 cash and put 3 car payments into the bank as "the deal" for me to make it happen with them, caught up on my bills and got a job the next month..... it was a hard situation for them but even worse for me but i had some equity in the car so it didnt hurt that bad

just an idea...

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=73977.msg1317670#msg1317670 date=1175914452]
How much do you want for the kayak?
[/quote]

i'll send a pm, but note that shiping simply can't happen, it'll just cost toooooooooooooooo much

[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=73977.msg1317717#msg1317717 date=1175916447]
if you have decent credit i would try your bank, maybe refinance, tell them the situation
it might work

something similar happened to me like 4 years ago, i lost my job, went out drinking to celebrate/fix depression from loseing the job, broke my arm that night, out of work for 3 months, i sold a bunch of stuff i regret selling just to cut bills, then on month 2 my car broke (clutch, and flywheel bill was $1200 after labor and fixing some other stuff)

i went to my bank and refinanced the car loan, got $3000 cash and put 3 car payments into the bank as "the deal" for me to make it happen with them, caught up on my bills and got a job the next month..... it was a hard situation for them but even worse for me but i had some equity in the car so it didnt hurt that bad

just an idea...
[/quote]

credit ain't that great right now, refi just won't happen
even though i have 'equity' in the deal

like i said, got the job, but it's not gonna be paying me much of anything for a while and the only way to get through it is to sell everything i can

so i rent a 'yak for a while maybe, get a beater car and get another bike later on - i can live with that
i can't live on the street though

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=jenkins101 link=topic=73977.msg1320209#msg1320209 date=1176070302]
Is the Draxas exhaust still for sale and if so...how much?
[/quote]

pm'ed

·
Registered
865 Posts
where in south florida do you live?
There is a bunch of stuff I want from your site, maybe we can do a package deal of some kind.

I have also just sent an email out to my geek peeps to see if we can do a "group buy"

LMK.

img 81, 806, 118f2j7, Alpine SPX-F17T, IMG_0343, IMG_1116 are all on my buy list right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts