FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this car,I drove the SE saturday and its drives like a rocket! It's so sweet,I'm really thinking of getting one! I got a price on an SEL with dark blue,black inter, leather,heated seats,abs brakes for $23,000 even that includes tag,tax,all that good stuff thats the true key price. Is that a good deal? I think it is Kelly blue book is saying $23,550 is good,so this deal may be the one for me. I was all sit to buy a new 2007 Camry,but I just don't think I can get on for that price and I think the Fusion looks better than the Camry,plus  I will be buying American and its at my local town,nearest Toyota place ,to me is over an hour away. base price on SE 2007 camry is 23,000 and thats with cloth seats not leather :(. I just don't think it would wow me like the fusion,this car is the must amazing thing I've ever driven I LOVE IT :) I don't care if I don't see alot of Fusion's on the road,that makes it all that more special, ppl are like WOW what is that thing its, so sweet,even die hard chevy ppl tell me they love it!!! Ford has a winner if ppl would just realize it! The Fusion would make me feel unique , I don't want to be driving what all the rest of the world is driving a Camry or Honda,I get sick of seeing so many on the road with the same rides, the Fusion is a breath of freash air. I'm not knocking fans of the other cars to each his own.

Let,me know what y'all lthink is $ 23,000 a good price?I think its a pretty sweet deal for an SEL :)

FusionRocket

·
Registered
580 Posts
Your opinion is my opinion. For the money, this is a very sophisticated, high tech automobile . With all this combined, it’s driving excellence leaves me aw struck. :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah man that sounds like a good deal! Was that fusion equipped with the "Saftey and security package" also??
Which has 4 side impact airbags and an anti-theft alarm (factory)..

This car car has one of the lowest saftey ratings for side impact's in it's class...
Very shocking! I mean it's a ford (look at the five hundred) its like they forgot about safety when making this vehicle :(

·
Registered
325 Posts
If you get the 06, get your dealer to knock of the price of the safety package.

Hell, with the bad PR regarding safety, it might be a good time to bargain.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm really thinking about waiting till the 07 Fusion comes out. I didn't know how much the airbag thing effected insurance. I've talked to my dad and alot of others and they say,its only 4 months till the 07 comes out. My dealer says July 15. I will get side air bags standard. Ford may give us a 3.5 or better,and maybe more horses? The Toyota SE has 3.5 litter,268 hp. I think the 07's will be better than that,plus they will have Sirus radio. I really love the look of the Fusion ,so much I really hate don't want to wait,but I think it would be for the best now.And any bugs that are in 06,should be fixed for 07.

FusionRocket

·
Registered
42 Posts
That's a good idea!

Like i said b4 im shocked that ford did not make this car very safe.. Even with the advanced front airbags (standard) it gets and adverage crash test rating rather then "good"..

But really its not that much to get to side airbags for the fusion..for most other car company's the side airbag package is is well over $650.. The fusion's is less then 600 bucks and that includes the perimeter alarm system as well That's why they call it the "Saftey and SECURITY package" im sure..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Get the airbags!

My insurance dropped $600 year when I got the airbags vs the non air bag Fusion. Worth every penny!

·
Registered
29 Posts
My insurance dropped some when I told them I got Safety & Security Package. Wasn't all that significant though.

Fusion Owners Unite :hug:

Mich321

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.