FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I got my car back after the accident, everything has looked and been great.

Although I did notice it was slightly more noisy in my cabin. It sounds like it is coming
from the passenger front door. They did have to take the door off to paint it, but
I checked all the weatherstripping and it looks good. I don't know where this wind noise is coming
from. It's definetly coming from that door though!

Any thoughts or advice?

·
Registered
23 Posts
TSB
07-5-10

ISSUE:
Some 2006-2007 Fusion and Milan, 2006 Zephyr and 2007 MKZ vehicles built before 12/1/2006 may exhibit a customer concern which may be described as a wind noise around the B-pillar or the upper rear area of the glass on the front doors.

ACTION:
Replace the window run seal on the front door exhibiting the issue following Workshop Manual

·
Super Moderator
5,959 Posts
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=74695.msg1336148#msg1336148 date=1176563398]
Ever since I got my car back after the accident, everything has looked and been great.

Although I did notice it was slightly more noisy in my cabin. It sounds like it is coming
from the passenger front door. They did have to take the door off to paint it, but
I checked all the weatherstripping and it looks good. I don't know where this wind noise is coming

Any thoughts or advice?
[/quote]

Hi Ryman. :wavey: Take it back to the shop that did the repair work. Tell them about your concerns. Perhaps the door is slightly misaligned, or the weatherstrips need adjusting. If it is noisier now than before the work, then it is most likely due to something they did, or did not do, correctly. A reputable shop will take a look and fix the problem for you.
Good luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=bbf2530 link=topic=74695.msg1338883#msg1338883 date=1176686444]
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=74695.msg1336148#msg1336148 date=1176563398]

Any thoughts or advice?
[/quote]

Hi Ryman. :wavey: Take it back to the shop that did the repair work. Tell them about your concerns. Perhaps the door is slightly misaligned, or the weatherstrips need adjusting. If it is noisier now than before the work, then it is most likely due to something they did, or did not do, correctly. A reputable shop will take a look and fix the problem for you.
Good luck! :cheers:
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

Take it back to the shop.

·
Registered
613 Posts
definately take it in. I have the same problem, and I'm bringing it in with a roll-up of TSBs that I want then to take care of.
My problem has gotten bad enough to where I sometimes get water seeping in. Its not a lot of water. barely even a drop on rainy days, but its not like it will fix itself over time lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts