·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
[quote author=Ckenaan link=topic=182374.msg4051913#msg4051913 date=1308341468]
For vehicle incentives: http://www.ford.com/incentives/

For AXZ Pricing: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:cheers:
[/quote]

Hi Chris. :wavey: That AXZ-Plan website you listed is for Ford employees/retirees only. It is not the correct website for non-Ford employee/non-Ford retiree AXZ-Plan PIN holders.

The dedicated websites for those PIN holders (i.e. jsaieg) is here: www.myplan.ford.com/myplanweb/login.do

Would you mind if I remove the incorrect link and add the correct one (or would you do it)? Please let me know. :cheers:

[quote author=jsaieg link=topic=182374.msg4051907#msg4051907 date=1308341213]
I have pin and had registered with the Ford website. however I cannot remember by log in and password.I am about ready to purchase a Fusion Sport with 402A package and want to know my purchase price before meeting with dealer. Can anyone tell me how to get access to AZ plan pricing off the Ford website?

Thanks
[/quote]

Hi jsaieg. If you previously registered, you can use the "Forgot your log-in information?" link at the bottom of the login box located on the link above and here: www.myplan.ford.com/myplanweb/login.do . If you don't know the necessary information, contact the Ford employee/retiree who provided your AZ PIN/registered you and they can retrieve that information.

If that still does not work, then get back to us.

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
help logging onto myplan.ford.com website

My relative/Ford contact was completely unaware of "myplan.ford.com" website does not know how to help me gain access to the website. Strange I know, but I hate to press him, as he is mid-managment (and in Brazil) and probably has many better things to do than assist me with this. Can anyone else help me? Maybe with a telephone number to call?

Thank you in advance!

Julie

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
Re: help logging onto myplan.ford.com website

[quote author=jsaieg link=topic=182374.msg4055015#msg4055015 date=1308750242]
My relative/Ford contact was completely unaware of "myplan.ford.com" website does not know how to help me gain access to the website. Strange I know, but I hate to press him, as he is mid-managment (and in Brazil) and probably has many better things to do than assist me with this. Can anyone else help me? Maybe with a telephone number to call?

Thank you in advance!

Julie
[/quote]

Hi Julie. :wavey: Unless there is a Dealership or Ford Employee here who can access the pricing database, we can not get pricing by Model/VIN alone (2011 Ford Fusion Sport/VIN-3FAHP0KC2BR327594). Therefore, if you post the name and Zip Code of the Dealership where the car is now located, along with the vehicle color, we can obtain the AZ-Plan price.

However, the correct way to do this (if a person does not have access to the MyPlan website) is simple. You go to the Dealership and identify yourself as an AZ-Plan customer. You tell the Dealership you would like to obtain the AZ-Plan price of that vehicle. The Dealership is then required by Ford to show you (and give you a copy) of the original Factory Invoice. On that Invoice is a box labeled "A-Plan". The price in that box is your AZ-Plan price. From that price would be deducted any Incentives/Rebates which you qualify for. Of course, you also would pay your usual tax, Title, Registration etc.. In addition, the only other Dealer Fees or Charges allowed by Ford is a $75 maximum, no exceptions "Documentation Fee".

And on a side note: Out of curiosity, what relationship is your relative in Brazil to you? If your sponsor actually obtained a U.S. valid A-Plan PIN for you, they are making things unnecessarily difficult. Whether they know about the MyPlan website or not, all they need to do is call the Ford AXZ-Plan number they used to obtain the PIN (since they did not use the website, they must have registered you for a PIN over the phone and have access to the number) and inquire about how to gain access to the website for you. Also, I am curious as to the route a Ford of Brazil employee took to obtain an A-Plan PIN for a U.S. resident, but that is another story. If they are not willing to help, then post the vehicle information listed above and we will try.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks! I was able to get access. My relative is temporarily in Brazil, on assignment in the mgt track. One other question, is it possible that there would be cash incentives for AZ (or X) Plan participants that are different than non-plan purchasers? For example, right now I have a choice of cash incentives of $2,500 or 0% financing. The myplan.ford website seems to indicate that there is $1,000 "purchase incentives" not including "ford credit bonus cash." So can I take the $1,000 and the 0%?

Also, the my plan website has the following language:

"Net Plan price equals the Plan price less purchase incentives. Optional equipment, $795 destination/delivery, documentation fees, taxes, title, and license fees extra. Not all buyers will qualify for all incentives. See dealer for residency restrictions, qualifications, and complete details"

the language is in a footnote that follows the "net plan price" in the table of "vehicle pricing". I believe you have posted a message about this before, and stated that they cannot charge a $795 desitnation fee, but the above language seems to indicate that the dealership can charge that amount.

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
[quote author=jsaieg link=topic=182374.msg4056064#msg4056064 date=1308851611]
Thanks! I was able to get access. My relative is temporarily in Brazil, on assignment in the mgt track. One other question, is it possible that there would be cash incentives for AZ (or X) Plan participants that are different than non-plan purchasers? For example, right now I have a choice of cash incentives of $2,500 or 0% financing. The myplan.ford website seems to indicate that there is $1,000 "purchase incentives" not including "ford credit bonus cash." So can I take the $1,000 and the 0%?

Also, the my plan website has the following language:

"Net Plan price equals the Plan price less purchase incentives. Optional equipment, $795 destination/delivery, documentation fees, taxes, title, and license fees extra. Not all buyers will qualify for all incentives. See dealer for residency restrictions, qualifications, and complete details"

the language is in a footnote that follows the "net plan price" in the table of "vehicle pricing". I believe you have posted a message about this before, and stated that they cannot charge a $795 desitnation fee, but the above language seems to indicate that the dealership can charge that amount.
[/quote]

Hi Julie. :wavey: Concerning Incentives: Yes, it is possible that there are additional Incentives which are only available to AZ-Plan buyers. You can find all relevant Incentive information for your area and vehicle model on the MyPlan website (it is determined by ZipCode). In addition, when you visit the Dealership, be sure they run a "VINCENT" report/inquiry, which will list all available Incentives for you as an A-Plan buyer in your area. Ask for a copy.

Concerning which Incentives can be combined: I don't know. I don't know what the available Incentives are in your region, nor the rules and exclusions are for those Incentives.

Concerning the "Destination Fee" wording, let me try and explain again: Yes, AXZ-Plan customers pay the "Destination Fee". However, it is already included in the AZ-Plan price which is located on the Factory Invoice in the box labeled "A-Plan". Therefore, you should not see any additional "Destination Fee" line item or charge on the purchase contract. Nor any other Dealer added fees other than the $75 maximum "Documentation Fee" mentioned in the earlier reply This is why the correct way to obtain an AZ (or X) Plan price is to obtain the copy of the Factory Invoice from the Dealer (they are required, by Ford to show and provide a copy) and see the A=Plan price for yourself. Additionally, if you read the website fine print carefully, you will find it explained that the pricing on the website is only an approximation and Plan participants should contact their Dealer for final pricing information. If you read the MyPlan website FAQ's and other information concerning how the AXZ-Plan works, this may all become clearer.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. But keep in mind that a quick read-up of the MyPlan website would probably help to answer most questions.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts