FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I understand it was last night in 1 of 2 parking garages here in town in the Woodlands. Its really not that bad. Its pretty much the cutout of a licenses plate but just really deep into the bumper. It really sticks out bad!! Grrr and the worst part is...they didn't wait around, leave a note or anything... hit and run. I guess this gives me an excuse to put the v6 bumper and magnaflows on there now. Pictures comming sometime today.

BLAH!!!

Pic. As I said, its really not that bad. Just time for the v6 bumper and some exhaust I guess.

Insurance deductible is $1,000 What should I do??!!?

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Re: I got hit!!

I had the same thing happen to me when I lived in The Woodlands and went to a concert at the Pavillion :(

The drivers in The Woodlands are hands down the worst anywhere. Don't know why that is, but I don't miss driving around there! It's bad when someplace makes Dallas look good!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

Sorry to hear about your dent/scratch. People just don't respect other peoples property especially automobiles. I was at walmart with the wife and walked out and some bitch had put a bag of canned corn and pork-n-beans on my fucking trunk lid for safe keeping while her fat ass was loading twinkies in her back seat. I went ballistic and threw all of her shit down the middle of the parking lot. People don't respect other peoples property. Sorry to hear about your car man. :rtfm: :mad:

·
Registered
371 Posts

Hey J,

Sorry to hear about the car. I guess the driver was looking a bit too closely at the beautiful lines of the Fusion. Hope it's a cheap/easy fix for you.

G

·
I say you use CAR DNA testing and go kill the dumb mofo that did that to you, haha.

That sucks man, this is why I park a half a mile away from the store and take up four parking spots.

·
Registered
313 Posts

[quote author=HALOREALM link=topic=85746.msg1624593#msg1624593 date=1186666465]
Sorry to hear about your dent/scratch. People just don't respect other peoples property especially automobiles. I was at walmart with the wife and walked out and some bitch had put a bag of canned corn and pork-n-beans on my fucking trunk lid for safe keeping while her fat ass was loading twinkies in her back seat. I went ballistic and threw all of her shit down the middle of the parking lot. People don't respect other peoples property. Sorry to hear about your car man. :rtfm: :mad:
[/quote]

So she disrespected your property so you trashed hers. Nice.

·
Registered
910 Posts
sorry to hear that man. I have one small gash on my car (someone hit the door guard) I can understand throwing someones shit off your car to I would

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

[/quote]

So she disrespected your property so you trashed hers. Nice.
[/quote]
Lets see, Car=25k--grocery=$2.69
Yep! See how that works?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Sorry to hear about that Jaysen. Some people are just asses. Good luck on the v6 bumper.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Jaysen, thats similar to what happened to me. Had my Fusion 3 months and someone hit me in a parking lot. Must have been a low car because it made a very thin line horizontally down my rear bumper and crushed both of the exhaust tips. I have the 4 cyl, too, so I just bought another pair of tips (good thing they weren't welded on).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts