FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I bought an '06 Mustang GT Premium today. It had 14,771 miles and I paid $23,500 for it. It has a lot of extras that were dealer installed for the original purchaser. I'm totally geeked. Oddly, it seems to be getting better mileage than my Zephyr does.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=80306.msg1483993#msg1483993 date=1181756398]
Good luck on gas!!!
[/quote]

I'm averaging 20mpg city right now. Also, it runs on 87 octane so I don't understand your point.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Congrats, Bill. Sweet ride. Good deal, too.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Bill, sweet ride. Hey, just throwing this out there but have you ever thought about adopting a 35-year old son? I don't eat much and you can't drive both rides at one time. My insurance would be cheap. LMK. Kthx :lol:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Bill - as per my other post on another thread, my next door neighbor got a new GT and he says that the thing is too loose in the rear....have you found that this is true? I will say that I really can't trust everything my next door neighbor says since he seems a little slow and off a bit. Nice dude, just a lil different.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. The guy saying it's "loose" probably bought a little too much car for himself. It's not a Lexus so you must expect the power delivery to be a little more raw. There are things he could do to "tighten" it up though.

I have removed the stripes and added a CDC chin spoiler. I'll try to get some pics soon.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=NaplesBill link=topic=80306.msg1674252#msg1674252 date=1188306867]
Thanks. The guy saying it's "loose" probably bought a little too much car for himself. It's not a Lexus so you must expect the power delivery to be a little more raw. There are things he could do to "tighten" it up though.

I have removed the stripes and added a CDC chin spoiler. I'll try to get some pics soon.
[/quote]

That is a killer looking stang. Just to let you know i plan on nominating you for COTM her on Friday or Sat when i set up Sept's. I love your car and you have done some nice things to it. OK back to the mustang.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts