FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some info on the HPA Motorsports SEMA Fusion sedan. More on the wheels than the body kit.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The body kit on the Fusion SEMA car is still just a prototype but based on feedback such as yours, we hope to put it into production mid 2006. Pricing will not be available until that time.

The wheels are BBS RS-GT in 19x8.5 ET30 with a 65mm lip. These wheels weigh only 21lbs each and give the Fusion a very aggressive stance.

Suspension on the car was ST height adjustable coilovers, but unfortunately I do not have the specs of what height it was set at.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to call.

Sales

HPA Motorsports Inc.

604-598-8520 ext.103

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks pretty good. I especially like the wheels, but the kit is pretty awesome too. You wouldn't happen to have a shot of the car straight on from the front, would you? Its kinda cool to imagine how intimidating it is to someone looking in their rearview mirror, though Im sure it wont spend too lmuch time there.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Those wheels are $1000 each!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. I know. :( But I can find something similar or at least a different design if I was getting that car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would love to have that body kit.
I can go for some different wheels, but that body kit is sweet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
JUST saw the SAME car at the Vancouver International Auto show!!!  Maybe I should go to HPA instead of Volco for prices ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
any updates on HPA parts ?

Is the bodykit coming out ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts