FordFusionClub.com banner

how to install new fender liners

Tags
help
2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Napoleonr.. 
#1 ·
I own a 2011 ford fusion SEL and when I bought it used both front fender liners were missing. I'm purchasing new liners and I can't find how you install them. do they use bolts or plastic clips/retainers? If they do use bolts what size?

#2 ·
Hi Albino. You may get a quicker and more accurate answer by stopping by the Parts Department of your local Ford Dealer, and asking them what retainers/fasteners/screws are needed to install the fender liners. You can get part numbers and prices there. Then you can negotiate price with them, or take the part numbers and shop online at the various Ford parts sellers.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

#6 ·
When installing the fender, remove the screws from the corresponding parts of the original vehicle body; Place the fender on the corresponding part of the vehicle, and align it so that the outer edge of the fender is parallel to the outer edge of the tire; If individual vehicle models require self drilling, the position of the screw hole needs to be corrected, otherwise the installation effect will be affected; Screw it on and tighten it with the attached special screws. Fenders can effectively protect the vehicle body, reduce splashing of mud and water in rainy days, and reduce damage to the vehicle paint caused by crushed stones flying off the road due to the rolling of wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.