FordFusionClub.com banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
can someone link me to the correct antenna adapter for our cars? i looked on crutchfield and they only have 1 specified for our cars and ebay has a couple. the ones from crutchfield dont seem like they would plug into our antenna cables. if someone could put my mind at ease and let me know which one is the correct one for our cars, i just dont want to order the wrong one and go through a lot of hassle.
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
46 Posts
PLEASE don't take this the wrong way.

There are quite a few practices there, that I would highly advise against. I've been in the car audio industry for years, and even did Ford factory accessories. I still install Ford factory navs for dealerships (NO, they are not plug and play). I've been around the block.
Ferendon, would you happen to know how much extra juice the Fusion's alternator has? I've got a 3.0L V6, and my amp will draw 110A at max power. Normally it's drawing in the 50A range unless I'm pounding it though.

I took a few pictures today.

The pic from my first post shows the white plastic plug just to the left of the rubber grommet I have my wire through, which means that from the inside of the car it should be just to the right:

That seems like it'd put it behind the bracket holding that black plastic box (I didn't look close enough to have any idea what it is).

(edited to remove now unnecessary pic/question)

Thanks for the continued help!
Where on the photo is the plug? Is it behind the box?

There's a LOT of space in there compared to my Cavalier.
You're not kidding, I almost couldn't get my deck to seat in my cavalier thanks to the fact there is literally zero room for wires.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was the location of where to run the power wire completely settled? I'm still confused as to where exactly that white plastic thing is located inside the cab.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts