FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering changing my interior from the silver trim to the wood grain, which was a free option on the Milan, except my car did not come with it (I bought off the lot and it's the only option the car did not have that I wanted).  Does anyone know what the cost would be, and if it would be an easy conversion.  From what I can tell - it would be the piece around the radio, two pieces on the dash, and the trim around the heater vents in the dash.  I fear that might be the costly piece if I have to replace all the vents. 

·
Registered
21 Posts
You're probably just better off getting a dash kit that applies over top of your existing stuff. I don't think any dealership will hook you up. It'll be something they'll have to order and I'm sure those pieces won't be too easy to get off. Those things probably have angled clips that have to be "pinched" from the inside to get off.

Bottom line: Dealership service is gonna rape you on something like that. Unless you know a guy, who knows a guy...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I also bought the Milan and told my salesperson that online it had the free option, He agreed to put it on at no cost and we signed the papers. He then realizes that it would indeed cost him since the car didnt come from the factory with the dash kit. Needless to say they had to eat the cost and put it on my car. If someone tells me how to post a pic ill show yal how it looks. Mine had no clips just adhesive. The vents did not get any trim.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.