FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...are we going to take from this rockintunes23 guy? He's got the worst attitude about "our" cars than anyone I've ever seen on ANY topic-specific forum. I'm really getting tired of his constant bad attitude and rips on the Mazda3 and its lack of features as compared to his supposed past BMW and Mercedes.

Anytime a new member (or any member for that matter) posts something about a specific feature of our car, he's quick to criticize it and complain how bad Mazda is for not being up to par with Mercedes.

It's unfortunate that he's had some bad luck in his life recently with a car accident and having to step down to the status of "white trash" by driving a Mazda, but I feel his days should be numbered as a member of this forum. Anyone else feel the same way?

JT

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Unfortunately I do feel the same way. All I see is negativity coming from him and it's tiring. Every single one of his posts compares the 3 to the worshipped mercedes benz and he comes off as an idiot.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know, the thing is, at ONE point a month or two ago he actually attempted to change his attitude and admit that the 3 was a decent car. The next day, however, he was back to his same old tired shtik. Perhaps THAT is why he has grown even more annoying to me.

He's got a BAD attitude about life right now due to his recent misfortune, and unfortunely he's chosen this forum to let it all out.

JT

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
A moderator could kindly make the suggestion to him that if he continues to blast the Mazda 3 and constantly compare everything to the Mercedes his posts will be deleted???

·
Registered
839 Posts
Has he been PM'd by a mod to ask him to change his attitude?

That could be a good first step.

Mind you, I don't think he'll listen....

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
It's not uncommon for mods to PM members regarding attitudes.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FrostyFire said:
It's not uncommon for mods to PM members regarding attitudes.
I wouldn't hesitate if it were my decision. We are constantly getting new members who have either just bought a 3 or are about to purchase one. I don't think it's a good first impression for these new or about to be new owners if they log on here only to see a current owner continously bad mouthing the car. Most people could easily think of something they dislike about the car, but MOST also don't go out of their way on a daily basis to badmouth it (I would have used the word "criticize", but it's FAR beyond constructive criticism).

So the question is, what benefit is he to the "community" if he's going to keep ripping on our beloved 3???

JT

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:goodjob: Let us know what that punk responds with. I bet he'll be defensive and whiney.

JT

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I'm so tired of his sad selfpity posts about his previous cars. 23 and he previously owned a BMW M3 and then a Mercedes, when in high school? Someone pull the golden spoon out his ass and rub his nose in it as a reality check. Mommy and daddy no longer give a crap about his spoiled ass and is probably why he is driving a Mazda3, which is the best value for everyones money. :goodjob:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
blitz said:
Well done dhl.

Are the Senior Members supposed to be the unofficial "muscle" of the forum? :)
We are protectors of the Hall of Justice. :dance2:
i.e. we are rent a cops. :oops:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Nice work dhl.
Haven't seen this much drama since skoot got caught lying and stealing......what is it with these people? Some sort of "I need people's attention" syndrome?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I never got a PM back from him. He decided to post about his crap Mercedes in my midatlantic section too (He happens to live in Delaware). I think 4 people pretty much responded at the same time telling him to uhh...well don't want another moderator deleting my words again ;).

1 - 20 of 50 Posts