FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I wish that I still lived with my parents :lol:

Damn mortgage, car payments, bills, kids, and responsibilities.

·
Registered
596 Posts
:wrong: :blitz: :ut: :closed: :locked: ..................:chuckles:
I knew of one guy who was/is in his late 50's still living with his mother and acts like a 15 year old.... :dunno:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Some people can never face the world and hide behind their mothers skirts as they say. As a former postman I have seen it all and yes I have seen almost fifty year old men and women that either never leave or don't stay gone too long. The title of this thread should be How many irresponsible and immature people who are supposed to be adults, live with their parents.
Pathetic isn't it. Parents are also at fault for letting it happen.

·
Registered
910 Posts
My cousin married a guy who was 35 and still at home. There are a few "adults" in my family who constantly mooch off the family for both money and places to stay. I live with my parents but I pay for my food, my share of bills and room board. I do work around the house also

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a 31 year old freind that did not get his license till he was 21. He still lives with his parents and plays video games and, chats on the computer all day. He doesnt contribute financially at all and when I go to visit it takes 5 min. to unbury a place to sit. I wouldn't visit ever if I did not get satisfaction from seeing the alternative to the road I choose for myself! I have a job 2 trucks my Fusion, a wife, 3 kids, and a house of our own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts