FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey! Where are you located? I am going to get something together once we get a good size group together.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Even a medium sized group would do... :)

I live in Spring Branch not too far from 290 and the SH Tollway. How bout you? Maybe if we get some responses we could get this stickied in a section of the board people actually visit... ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Dickinson Texas here, Not to far from H-town, I used to ride my sport bike for meets
around the Galleria area all the time. I will keep checking this thread and see if any others
want to get together too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just checking...still doesn't look good in here guys.
Maybe if we state there will be a wet t-shirt contest people might start
replying, and for the girls there will be well built hunks in trunks to wash there cars.

We could raffle off tickets for the guys to be the one to poor the cold water and tickets
for the girls to have control of the water hose.

Just a thought but not for real though.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I live in Louisiana but I travel to H-Town to visit family every month or so and to watch the Dynamo play... lived there for awhile before moving out here. But with gas prices right now... traveling less than usual. If you guys plan something let me know, I'll try to meet you.

·
Registered
152 Posts
San Antonio

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just moved to Ft. Hood/Killeen area...

·
Registered
15 Posts
College Station.

I go to Houston often for work (work vehicle tho)... and I go through there at least once a month on personal time on my way south to my home town.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Humble here... And if anyone has a lowered fuse, I'd love to buy you a tank of gas for a ride... I'm undecided on whether or not to lower mine, so I want to ride in one and see how they feel. Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm in Houston, but living in Tulsa right now for work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts